Saturday, February 24, 2007

my feel on this picture


First , I do the concrete block . And than installed on the wall this block of four piece 2.5' *2' per one.This work is any hard for me and my partners. Ending we completed this work of we tried.So I can finish that between 4days. But I don't know what I do. How can I draw this picture,I can't deiced .I thinking this problems use a lot of time. I saw in my mine , that is all are my creations, don't you? Let's start the drawing this image. I drop my hand on surface of block and drawing the picture when the time in my mine . That is the simple and free . Its that really of my mine on this time in feeling. You can think free on this work of my do. My pic are no nice, like the childhood......
Yes , you can . But it my soul ! You know?

No comments: